Part-time Graphic Designer
Posted: Dec 5, 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
- Use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements and marketing materials
- Generate and manipulate the design of projects including web and print ads, flyers, postcards, wallpapers, presentations, mockups and more
- Assist in concept development and arrive at creative solutions that meet the team’s brand standards and guidelines
- Assist with general work such as comping, proofing and revising layouts
- Attend weekly production meetings with marketing team
- Prepare files for print
- Meet with clients from different departments, printers and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or student working towards degree
- Must be self-motivated and have sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and creative personality
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud (with concentration in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Strong photo editing skills, including but not limited to: color correction, photo retouching & refined photo masking
- Knowledge of typographical hierarchy and layout design
- Must be familiar with a Mac platform
- Knowledge of printing and output requirements is a plus
- Knowledge of CSS/web development is a plus
- Must pass a criminal background check.
*Applicant must be local to NC.
LENGTH OF COMMITMENT:
– Working Monday – Friday, 15-20 hours per week on average
In addition to completing application, all applicants must include PDF examples of work or website link showcasing work or email to [email protected] in order to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.