Part-time Club In-Seat Runner
Posted: Nov 27, 2018
Salary Range: $8.50 per hour
Deliver food and beverages to guests in their seats on the Club Level (2nd floor) in a timely and efficient manner. May also assist in assembling food and beverage orders as necessary. Maintain sanitation guidelines in Club Lounges before, during and after each event. Provide friendly, courteous and helpful service for our guests. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the In-Seat menu. Provide information about the In-Seat menu and general information about other concessions in the building. Provide general Arena information and directions to our guests. May complete other tasks as necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary. Previous food and beverage experience is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time as well as climb stairs, bend and lift up to 20 pounds. Must be able to follow directions and enforce access within the building.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be available to report to work by 5:30 PM on weekdays and work 60% of booked events.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.