Most family shows and sporting events held at PNC Arena offer discounts on tickets to groups. Churches, schools, civic groups, member organizations, and clubs are all invited to preview the various upcoming PNC Arena events for a group outing.
Ordering group tickets is simple and convenient. Please contact PNC Arena Group Sales Department by email or by calling 919.861.5457 for personal, one-on-one service. Group tickets may be processed by outside agencies. Check event pages for more details.
PNC Arena plays host to a variety of must-see events throughout the year. Shows such as Disney On Ice, Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, WWE, and the World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are just a few of the events available. Minimum group sizes range from 10-20, please check the respective event page for more details.
New events are posted below as they become available.
Upcoming Group Events
Group discounts and/or incentives are available for the following events:
- Carolina Hurricanes
- NCSU Men’s Basketball
- Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic - December 9-13
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus XTREME! - February 3-7
- World's Toughest Rodeo - January 16
- Harlem Globetrotters - February 27
- TORUK - The First Flight - June 22-26, 2016
*discounts are denoted on the respective event pages - click links above.
Group Outings Are a Great Way to...
- Get together with friends
- Entertain clients
- Introduce a new product line
- Reward salespeople
- Boost employee morale
- Conduct fundraisers
- Celebrate a birthday or special occasion
The process for ordering group tickets to a PNC Arena event is easy!
Checklist for Getting Started
1. Determine the size of the group.
2. Contact the Group Sales Department.
3. Notify group members in a creative way.
4. Get the word out.
- Voice Mail
- Company Newsletter
- Promotional Flyers & Posters
- Departmental Meetings
Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Payment on all group orders must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Group reservations may be cancelled if payment is not received by specified date.
- Group orders must be placed through the Group Sales Department by phone, mail, e-mail, or in person by appointment.
- All sales are final once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- Tickets are not sold on consignment.
- Once payment has been received, tickets are mailed directly to the purchaser.
Tickets can also be picked up in person at the PNC Arena Group Sales Office if preferred. Arrangements for pick-up can be made at least 24 hours prior with the PNC Arena Group Sales Representative. Should someone other than the Group Leader pick up tickets, please be sure to notify the Group Sales Department. Tickets are not released to a second party without prior authorization from the Group Leader.
Why a Group Event at PNC Arena?
- Preferred seating – best available seating at time of ordering
- No ticket service charge or waiting in ticket lines
- Personal one-on-one service with a Group Sales Representative
- Advance notice of new events – group leaders receive early notice of upcoming events at PNC Arena
- Promotional materials such as posters and flyers are available to boost group interest and attendance
- Gift Certificates -good for food, beverages and merchandise at The Eye are available for purchase.
Reserving Meeting Space
Groups interested in additional meeting space for pre-event functions are easily accommodated. Please contact PNC Arena's Catering Department at 919.861.2300 x 4317 for more information or go here for an overview on available spaces.
PNC Arena's Luxury Suites are ideal for entertaining groups ranging in size from 10-34+ guests during available events. Visit our Suites page for more details on renting a suite view!